When developing new software, not only the choice of the right system architecture is essential, but also professional requirements management.
Requirements management ensures that time and budget constraints will be met. Succeeding processes have a solid basis to start from.
My requirements management services are as follows:
- Supporting your staff in defining requirements
- Review of existing requirements documents
- Acting as moderator in requirements meetings
- Defining structures for your requirements
- Offering advice and support in the selection of suitable tools
- Improving requirements processes, if necessary
- Basic training course CRPE-FL (IREB)
In software testing it is generally important to coordinate the tests and distribute the correct pieces of information to everyone involved in order to improve a product’s quality. more
In many cases the selection of the test method used for a specific software product determines a project’s success. more
Software is becoming increasingly complex and manual test tasks multiply. Often, it is necessary to carry out tests automatically, at least to some extent. more
The first sensible step before starting to optimise quality assurance for your software development is to analyse the current state of affairs. more
If you or your team want to improve their skills in quality assurance, training courses or workshops are a suitable way to do so. more